Dear Toastmasters of Division G
Mark the weekend of the 21st and 22nd of October in your diaries now. That is the date that you are going to want to take a plane, train or jump in the car to come to the Division G – Shaping your future – conference in Göteborg, Sweden.
We have a number of exciting seminar speakers booked to help Shape your future. The District Director and Carnegie Master, Andrei Popescu, Life Coach, Danni Liljekrans and the winner of the 2017 district 95 International Speech contest, Denise Banks- Grasedyck are all set to inspire you.
Martin Richards, author and coach will be leading us through an interactive workshop entitled Four Reasons Leaders Should Spend More Time Coaching. He will demonstrate the effects of using coaching, and share with you some of the thinking and tools that you can use when lifting your leadership skills and Toastmaster club to an even higher level. The choice of tools will be made during the session, depending on participants previous experience of coaching.
Register and pay before Wednesday Oct 18 at: http://bit.ly/2wkOGCX
Ericsson offices, Lindholmspir
Free ferry, bike, car or bus. There are many ways to easily get to Lindholmen. The ferry takes only 6 minutes from Stenpiren and by bus 16 you get to Lindholmen in 8 minutes from the central station.
Find here: https://www.lindholmen.se/pa-omradet/hitta-hit
You find the program for both days here: Program Oct 21 and 22
- Riverside Hotel – Walking distance (expensive…)
- Hotel Riverton – Take the commuter boat from Göteborg Stenpiren to Lindholmspiren
- Hotel Center – Take the commuter boat from Göteborg Stenpiren to Lindholmspiren
- Quality Hotel 11 – Take the commuter boat from Eriksbergs Färgeläge to Lindholmspiren
- Hotell Villan – Take the commuter boat from Eriksbergs Färgeläge to Lindholmspiren
- Hisingen Hostel – Low rates since it’s low season now. Hostel where you can rent sheets.
- Hotel Kusten – Take the commuter boat from Klippans Färjeläge to Lindholmspiren
- Hotel Waterfront – Take the commuter boat from Klippans Färjeläge to LindholmspirenFor “all” hotel/hostel suggestions see this link.
(Conference at X).